Tuesday, June 7, 2011

311 – Sunset in July (Dr. Knobby Music)

New song comin from the Hive! First of all let me say that 311 is one of my favorite bands of all time, especially when I was in middle/high school and they were still on top of the game. Lately their studio albums haven’t been quite as good as they were in the late 90s/early 2000s (cough *Uplifter* cough) but they still put on a great show live. The past few years they have been doing their Unity tours and if you get a chance I definitely recommend going to see them – this year they’re touring with Sublime w/Rome, and I can’t wait to see both of them in Columbus.

But enough of me hangin off their nuts, I’ll get to the good part – this is the first leak off of their album Universal Pulse, scheduled to drop July 19, called Sunset in July, and it’s another great summer jam. It reminds me of older 311, and while I would have bought the album when it comes out anyway, this gets me pretty excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment