Monday, November 28, 2011

Special Post-Thanksgiving Message from Scott Yager and Podcast Interview w/ 311 Vocalist SA Martinez (Campus Socialite)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Want to thank everyone who has listened to the show over the past year. I am very thankful for you. I have a great time shooting the shit with the best in the world in music, sports, and comedy. After a short corny message from myself you can check out an interview I did with SA Martinez of 311 from a few weeks back where we talk about their latest album Universal Pulse (which appears on my Top Ten Album of the Year List), what cool stuff they’ve got coming up, how he stays so young and why he sweats so much. Enjoy the show and thanks again for all the support! -Scott



http://www.thecampussocialite.com/special-post-thanksgiving-message-from-scott-yager-and-podcast-interview-w-311-vocalist-sa-martinez/

No comments:

Post a Comment