Thursday, October 24, 1996

Artist of the Month (Guitar World, 9/96)

Singer/Guitarist of the Month- September 1996- Nicholas Hexum of 311


Beak (B): Do you go by Nicholas or Nick?

Nick: Um...Either

B: Do you have a girlfriend or are you married?

N: Um...Neither

B: Boxers or briefs?

N: Boxers

B: What's your favorite movie?

N: "Taxi Driver"

B: Would you eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?

N: Yes

B: Do you prefer singing or playing guitar?

N: Um, singing

B: What's the worst job you've ever had?

N: Telemarketing.

B: When is your birthday and how old are you?

N: April 12, 1970 and I'm 26.

B: What city were you born in, what city do you live in now and which
do you like better?

N: Madison, Wisconsin; I like LA; I live there now.

B: Can we have S.A.'s phone number?

N: I don't know it, but I would love to give it to you, cause his
girlfriend would love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment